Dog subscription box services are a growing trend, and a great solution to having plenty of toys, treats and health items on hand for your dog delivered to your door each month.
BarkBox is the leader of the monthly dog box pack in both sales and name recognition. This company lives up to the hype with high-quality, reliable products that deliver canine satisfaction. They've had over 2 million pups subscribe and best of all, they're among the least expensive services you'll find.
BarkBox has fun themed boxes. Each box contains 2 innovative toys, 2 all-natural bags of treats and a chew centered around a theme. And if your pup doesn't love an item, they'll send a free replacement.
Does your dog tear through any toy in 2 seconds?
BarkBox also offers a Super Chewer box option that's backed by a 100% guarantee if the toys aren't tough enough. It comes with 2 tough and fluff-free toys, 2 full-size treat bags and 2 all-natural meaty chews.
What is the Quality of the Items?
BarkBox doesn't skimp on premium products.
All the treats are 100% corn, wheat, soy or by-product free. They chose quality companies that used high-quality ingredients to produced the treats.
The toys looked fun and proved durable. These aren't your average cheap stuffed toys. They are interactive and engaging.
- They give 10% of profits back to shelter dogs in over 3,000 rescues and shelters. I love companies that give back!
- IThey offer high-quality treats – only sourcing them from the USA, Canada. Their chews are from USA, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
- If your dog falls in love with a particular toy or treat, you can always reorder on their BarkShop website.
- They offer tailored boxes to fit your dog's size.
- Their toys come in a wide range for specific interaction and chewing needs.
- Their treats are always corn, soy, by-product and wheat free.
- They offer accommodations for dogs allergic to beef, chicken or turkey if owners contact customer service.
- If your dog doesn't love every item, they will replace it free of charge.
- They have coupons available through a wide range of online retailers.
- You can also send BarkBox as a gift to another pet parent.
- They make ordering easy. Choose online, phone, text or app venues.
- Some of their chew toys may only have one hole. Dogs have been known to lick inside this hole and create a vacuum, getting their tongue stuck. Make sure there is always another opening on the other side of chew toys for air to escape.
- They are a subscription service. This means that even if you only order one BarkBox, you are enrolled. They will automatically renew your BarkBox order unless you cancel. If you forget to cancel, you may get a second surprise shipment and bill.